What is a Wedding Reveal party?
Most photographers in today's wedding industry are emailing their clients a link to an online gallery and wishing them "Goodbye!". I think this is a huge disservice. You deserve high-quality service from start-to-finish, and so your Wedding Reveal party is an in-person or virtual event where you get to experience your wedding images the way they should be: heartfelt, personal, story-telling, and tangible.
How It Works:
Things to know prior to your Reveal:
- 95% of my couples purchase prints, wall art, or an album of their wedding. You got all fancied up, threw the party of your lives, and celebrated the heck out of your big day - it deserves to be showcased. Let's preserve your memories in a way that is tangible and forever.
- On average, my couples spend between 1500-4000 on their wall art, prints, and albums.
- There will be specials the night of your Wedding Reveal based on what my partner companies are offering at the time. For this reason, you will want to discuss your design needs and budget prior to coming. This (literally) will pay off, and you'll have beautiful, tangible products you love as a result.
- All of the products that I offer are incredibly high-quality and made in the USA. You trusted me with your wedding photography because you wanted the best in service and art, and now you'll be able to display that art in a way that lasts forever (no Snapfish here!).
- I pre-design your wedding album with your wedding story in mind, and without the limits of page counts. I do this to artfully tell your story in the best way possible. I want to design the perfect wedding album for the two of you. If you have an album in your package, it starts with 15 spreads, and you can add from there.
- After your wedding reveal, you can order gift-sized prints through your online gallery (11x14 and smaller). You'll want to order your large wall-art at the reveal so that you can see the scale of the images on actual walls. This really helps!
- I'll have some wedding photos THERE that you can opt to take home ;) This is REALLY exciting to walk away with images from your wedding - already.